Términos y Condiciones
- Check in time is at 3pm and check out time is at 12pm. In the case of late check-outs, a fee will apply.
- Rates are in US Dollars subject to change without notice.
- Hotel guests receive complimentary access to the thermal experience during their stay from 8 am to 10 am, as well as access to Shangri-La Gardens for guests 18+.
- Our thermal springs are located in a completely natural setting, we strongly recommend to wear water shoes.
- Hotel Taxes: 13 % sales tax is applicable to all services and 10% service charge is applicable only to food and beverage services that are provide in point of sales (POS).
Políticas de Reservación
- Tabacon garantiza confirmaciones por escrito únicamente.
- Upon confirmation, your credit card will be charged in the amount of the first night stay as guarantee deposit, the rest of the nights will be charged at check in time. Special payment policies are applicable to packages and groups.
- Cancellations or modifications must be sent in writing. In case of modifications, the rate will be subject to the published rates for the new traveling dates.
- It is a requirement to present a passport, identity card or residency card of each guest at the check in time. Driver license is not permitted.
- Breakfast served in the restaurant is included in the room rate. Room service breakfast is subject to an additional charge.+
- Room preferences and special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability at the time of check in.
- According to the Law 9028 Smoke Free Environment of Costa Rica smoking in all public places be it indoors or outdoors is strictly prohibited.
- Tabacon does not contact our clients using email accounts other than our domain [email protected], nor do we ask for advance payments or reservations made through a third party’s bank accounts.
- Pets are not allowed, with the exception of trained guide dogs. Proper paperwork may be required.
- Please be aware that special policies are applicable for packages, promotions and groups.
- Cancellations must be sent in writing.
- Anticipated departures will be penalized with the first night stay.
- Any cancellation made at 8 days prior to arrival will not have penalty.
- Any cancellation made at 7 days prior to arrival will have a penalty of the first night deposit per room.¡
- Cancellation of reservations for Easter Week, Christmas or New Year’s (From December 18th to January 08th) made less than 90 days prior to arrival will incur in a 100% penalty.
- NO SHOWS will be charged as follows:
- For 2 or 3 nights stays: 1-night penalty per room.
- For 4 or more nights stays: 2-night penalty per room.
- Children from 0 to 5 years old, free of charge sharing the room with two adults subject to maximum room capacity.
- Children from 6 to 11 years old, pay the children rate sharing the room with two adults subject to maximum room capacity.
- 12 years old and up, they pay regular adult fee.
Code of Conduct
- The sexual exploitation of children and young adults for personal or business profit is a felony in Costa Rica punishable with jail time.